Welcome to the Forward Journey Employee Portal.
To make life easier for you, we’ve gathered all of our employee policies and forms in one place. Check out our calendar to stay informed about closings for holidays or in-service days. Any questions, please contact Michelle Shorter, Operations & HR Manager at [email protected] or 302-731-0301 ext 101.
Employee Policies and Procedures
- Forward Journey Employee Handbook
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Unpaid Family Medical Leave Policy
- Federal W-4 Form
- Delaware W-4 Form
- Paid Time Off Request Form
- Time Clock Edit Form
- Reasonable Accommodation Form
- Employee Name Change Form
- Highmark Delaware Enrollment Form
- Spouse Open Enrollment Form
- Mutual of America Retirement Savings (403b) Enrollment Form
- Mutual of America Salary Reduction Agreement
- Standard Insurance Company Short Term/Long Term Disability Enrollment Form
- Benefits Provider Contact Information
- Summary of Shared Cost PPO $1000/100 Benefits
- Summary of Shared Cost PPO $2600/70 Benefits
Winter Weather Procedures
Forward Journey is set up with SnoWatch on the radio (WDEL 1150 AM, WDEL 101.7 FM, and WSTW 93.7 FM) and online (WDEL and WSTW). You can sign up for text alerts by going to these two links.
On the station’s website, SnoWatch will show what schools and businesses are closed or delayed due to the weather. If you do not see Forward Journey as being closed by 7:00 a.m. that means the program will be open for the day. Because the weather between counties can vary, there may be a day where one Forward Journey location is closed for the day and the other is not. Please be sure to listen/read carefully.