SMS Terms & Conditions
This page explains Forward Journey’s terms & conditions for SMS communications.
Forward Journey Adult Day Services* uses SMS communication for current employees or people who have applied for a position and provided their telephone numbers. By submitting your application and/or resume, you consent to opt-in to receive SMS/text messaging for interview/employment purposes only.
Please review our terms and conditions:
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. Message frequency will vary.
- You can opt out of this service at any time by texting “STOP” to the phone number. We will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly by emailing [email protected]
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.